Thrive Naturals’ Apple Cider Vinegar Complex has been formulated with maximum strength and undergone stringent third-party testing to help support natural weight loss. It balances pH levels, contains the vital antioxidant beta-carotene that foils the damage of free radicals, improves skin and hair health and appearance, supports the digestive system, reduces cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and provides a natural and gentle detox.
ELIXER TO THE STARS! Unless you never watch television, go online, or read a newspaper or magazine, you have most likely seen or heard some big name professional athletes, Hollywood’s most famous actresses, and the world’s most glamorous models tout the beneficial use of apple cider vinegar. With its beta-carotene, amino acid, raw enzyme, and potassium content, it has become a natural beauty treatment, powerful weight loss aide, and effective detoxing recovery tonic.
Well, guess what? Those “beautiful people” are on to something, with medical professionals and scientific studies backing up their claims!
The National Institutes of Health and The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition have both published numerous studies that document all vinegar as being a treasure trove of polyphenol antioxidants: the micronutrients that occur naturally in all vinegars and play a vital role in the prevention of degenerative diseases. And guess who rules in the world of vinegar? Apple cider vinegar, which is the undisputed king when it comes to packing a polyphenol punch – a powerful punch that Thrive Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar Complex delivers without any of vinegar’s negative aspects!
WHY DOES IT WORK? Thrive Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar Complex has been formulated with one the most effective natural weight loss compounds: the fermentation of apple juice into vinegar which produces Acetic Acid. Shown to lower blood glucose levels, Acetic Acid curbs your appetite by helping to prevent insulin spikes. According to a 2015 study conducted by researchers at the School of Nutrition and Health Promotion at Arizona State University, and Dr. Carol Johnston, PhD, a registered dietitian and professor at ASU who has been studying the effects of vinegar for years, apple cider vinegar creates a leveled glucose response which promotes the feeling of satisfaction after eating, which results in weight loss.
The base ingredient of Thrive Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar Complex also boosts metabolism and detoxification, supercharges fat-burning enzymes, and supports healthy digestion.
Apple cider vinegar contains more than 90 unique substances. It is rich in Vitamins C, E, A, P, B1, B2 and B6; chock-full of important minerals such as Magnesium, Manganese, Calcium, Iron, Sulphur, Phosphorus, Copper, Silicon, Chlorine and Fluorine; and also includes Enzymes, Amino, Alcoholic and Propionic Acids, Aldehydes, Potash, and Apple Pectin, a vital dietary fiber.
By including Thrive Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar Complex in your daily supplement regime, you are receiving the amazing and all-natural health benefits apple cider vinegar has been providing since the dawn of time. And it does it all in a capsule that protects you from the unpleasant taste and esophagus lining and tooth enamel damage that can occur by ingesting apple cider vinegar in liquid form.
For centuries, apple cider vinegar has been known to provide extraordinary health benefits. Today, it has been embraced by professional athletes, the elite of Hollywood, the beauty world, and anyone who is serious about maintaining their desired weight, appearance, and overall good health.
Containing the vital antioxidant beta-carotene which improves the appearance of skin and hair health and appearance, apple cider vinegar also
- Supports the digestive system
- Reduces cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Provides a natural and gentle detox
There is no better way to make sure you are benefiting from this potent elixir of the stars than by making Thrive Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar Complex a part of your daily dietary supplement regime. Thrive Naturals provides you with the perfect formula, in a safe capsule that protects you from any of vinegar’s unpleasant taste or negative effects. With no sugars, fillers, preservatives, chemicals, or artificial ingredients, or sugars, Thrive Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar Complex is one of the most important daily habits you can form!
One (1) bottle contains 60 capsules, a 30-day supply.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules daily preferably with a meal.
Thrive Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar Complex Ingredients
- Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCl) assists the body in the conversion of food into fuel. It metabolizes fats and proteins, and helps to maintain the proper functioning of nerves and production of red blood cells (1).
- Iodine (Kelp) is mostly stored in the thyroid gland and plays a significant role in the proper functioning of the thyroid gland, which secretes thyroid hormones that control the base metabolic rate of the body (2).
- Potassium (chloride) benefits include relief from stroke, high blood pressure, heart and kidney disorders, anxiety and stress. It promotes muscle strength, metabolism, water balance, electrolytic functions, and the nervous system (3,4,5).
- Apple Cider Vinegar (powder) promotes weight loss and circulatory health. Obtained from the fermentation of apple juice, its pH is very beneficial for the body. Rich in more than 90 minerals, vitamins, and other substances, it contains vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin, A, vitamin P, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 and vitamin B6. It also contains beneficial minerals like manganese, iron, calcium, sodium, magnesium, sulphur, copper, phosphorus, silicon, chlorine and fluorine; and provides enzymes, amino acids, aldehydes, potash, alcoholic acids, propionic acid, and apple pectin, a dietary fiber that is an essential component of a healthy diet (6).
- Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that grows naturally in oceans and salty lakes and provides an excellent source of vitamins A, K1, K2, B12 and iron, manganese and chromium. It is also a rich source of phytonutrients such as carotenoids, GLA, SOD, and phycocyanin. According to the National Institutes of Health, it is used as a treatment for weight loss, metabolism, heart health issues, diabetes and high cholesterol. Other studies have shown its effectiveness in treating various mental and emotional disorders, anxiety, stress, depression and attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (7,8,9).
- Lecithin (from soybeans) is an essential nutrient that has many health benefits. It is a source of choline, which helps dissolve fat and cholesterol and can help regulate kidney, liver and gallbladder function (10).
- Kelp (thallus) is a natural super food loaded with trace minerals, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. It is a rich, natural source of iodine which can provide adequate levels to stimulate a sluggish thyroid and encourage a healthy metabolism (11).
- Apple Pectin (fruit) is a benefit-rich fiber that promotes lower cholesterol and digestive health. It has also shown to be effective in relieving diarrhea, treating diabetes and aiding in weight loss (12,13).
- Bromelain (2500 GDU) is a general name for a family of enzymes extracted from the pineapple plant (ananas cosmosus). It is rich in proteolytic enzymes which digest protein. Taken with food it helps with digestion. Taken on an empty stomach, Bromelain enters the bloodstream and provides beneficial anti-inflammatory activity due to its proteolytic enzymes and other constituents in pineapple (14,15).
Thrive Naturals Promise Since 2008
- At Thrive Naturals, we only use nature’s best 100% pure ingredients. We never add any artificial stimulants, additives, or fillers to our formulas.
- Our team of researchers scour the earth to find the best ingredients for you, and triple check our products for quality and potency using a third-party GMP-certified independent inspection lab registered with the FDA. This commitment to excellence is the Thrive pledge to deliver only the best, most potent and pure ingredients right to your door.
- All of our products are made in the USA.
Frequently Asked Questions about Thrive Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar Complex
What are the advantages of taking Thrive Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar Complex?
Our cutting-edge complex formula of 8 research-backed ingredients blended with apple cider vinegar is beneficial in the support of weight loss. A highly effective supplement, it offers numerous health benefits including the support of immune health, relief from poor digestion, bloating, abdominal and stomach discomfort. It also supports a healthy alkaline pH, contains the vital antioxidant beta-carotene that improves skin and hair health and appearance, reduces cholesterol and blood pressure levels, and provides a natural and gentle detox.
How should I take Apple Cider Vinegar Complex?
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules a day, preferably with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Is it safe?
Thrive Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar Complex is manufactured using the highest-quality, all-natural, and purest ingredients available. It should be noted that this product does contain the possible allergens of soy (Lecithin) and shellfish. The recommended dose should not be exceeded, and pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult their personal physician before using this or any dietary supplement. It should be noted that this product contains tree nuts (black walnuts and caprylic acid) and that it is manufactured and packaged in a facility which also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
Should I be aware of any side effects?
There are no reports of any side effects associated with the use of Thrive Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar Complex as a dietary supplement. However, it is always advisable to seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine, or treatment. As a dietary supplement it should only be taken as directed, with meals, and not on an empty stomach. It is always advisable to seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine, or treatment.
Can I take even if I’m taking other medications?
While this supplement is a pure product, manufactured with the highest quality ingredients, we do strongly suggest that you consult your physician should you have any concerns about adding another supplement to your day-to-day regimen.
How quickly can I expect to feel results?
Generally, you can expect to feel results very quickly, in 1 to 4 weeks. Everyone’s body chemistry is unique so that individual results may vary. Don’t forget; we stand behind everything we produce with our 365-day Money Back Guarantee. You can be confident that if you don’t see results, you can quickly return your order for a full refund of the product price.
What if Thrive Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar Complex doesn’t work for me?
We are very confident that our carefully produced and tested circulation formula will help you feel your desired results. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, feel confident you can return them anytime within 90-days of purchase for a refund of the product price.
Thrive Naturals 1-Year Money Back Guarantee
At Thrive Naturals we are committed to providing you with an amazing customer experience. We want you to love our products as much as we do. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase – we want to hear from you! Don’t Worry!
We want you to achieve your results and are confident you will with our products. It is with this in mind that we gladly offer a risk-free 1-Year money-back or Exchange guarantee! If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, just email or call us, and we’ll help make it right – no questions asked!
Thrive Customer Service You Can Count On
If you have questions – we want to hear from you! Our goal is for you to have a smooth and pleasant order experience with us. If at any time you need assistance, you can contact us via e-mail or phone. Our call center is open Monday – Friday, 8AM – 8PM EST and Saturday 8AM – 1PM EST. We’re here for you!
Fast Order Processing
We know that when you order it – you want it now! Rest assured that all orders are processed and shipped within 1 day. As soon as your order leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive an email allowing you to track your shipment.
Safe & Secure Online Ordering
It is important that you feel safe and secure when ordering on our site. Our website is backed and verified by Trust Guard & Safe Lock.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us or call us. We looking forward to hearing from you!
- 1. Mayo Clinic Staff, Vitamin B-6, mayoclinic.org. Oct. 2017.
- 2. Brian Kim.Thyroid.Feb 2008.ahead of printhttp://doi.org/10.1089/thy.2007.0266
- 3. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/5317181.
- 4. http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM195608022550501.
- 5. Cappuccio Francesco P.; MacGregor, Graham A. Does potassium supplementation lower blood pressure? A meta-analysis of published trials, Journal of Hypertension: May 1991.
- 6. http://www.generalingredient.com, Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, 2008.
- 7. https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/natural, Blue-Green Algae, 2017.
- 8. Cha BG, Kwak HW, Park AR, et al. Structural characteristics and biological performance of silk fibroin nanofiber containing microalgae spirulina extract. Biopolymers 2014;101:307-18.
- 9. Cox, Lauren. Spirulina: Nutrition Facts & Health Benefits, Live Science, https://www.livescience.com/48853-spirulina-supplement-facts. Feb. 6, 2018.
- 10. Gates, Donna, https://bodyecology.com/articles/soy lecithin the risks, The Body Ecology Diet: Recovering Your Health and Rebuilding Your Immunity, Hay House, June 2011.
- 11. Group, Edward, DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM, 2015, The Weight Loss Benefits of Kelp, https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/weight-loss-benefits-kelp
- 12. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC442131
- 13. http://getfit.jillianmichaels.com/benefits-apple-pectin-supplements-1549.html
- 14. Taussig SJ, Batkin S. Bromelain, the enzyme complex of Pineapple (Ananas comusus) and its clinical application. An update. J Ethnopharmacol. 1988;22:191–230. [PubMed]
- 15. Cooreman WM, Scharpe S, Demeester J, Lauwers A. Bromelain, biochemical and
pharmacological properties. Pharm Acta Helv. 1976;51:73–97. [PubMed]