Terms & Conditions
CAREFULLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS BEFORE ORDERING ANY PRODUCT THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
ATTENTION: This is a legal agreement (the “Agreement”) between You, the individual, company or organization (“you,” “your,” or “Customer”) and Thrive Naturals (“we,” “our”, “Company”). By ordering, accessing, using or purchasing products (“Product”) through this website or related websites (collectively the “Website”), you are agreeing to be bound by, and are becoming a party to, this Agreement. We may at our sole and absolute discretion change, add, modify, or delete portions of this Agreement at any time without notice. It is your sole responsibility to review this Agreement for changes prior to use of the Website or purchase of the Product.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU REVIEW THIS DOCUMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE ACCESSING, USING OR BUYING ANY PRODUCT THROUGH THE WEBSITE
Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions as when you purchase any of the products from our web site, you agree and are bound to the following terms and conditions. This Section sets forth the terms and conditions which apply to the use by you of the website (as defined below) and any other subscription product or service offered for sale by Thrive Naturals.
The right to use any product or service offered by Thrive Naturals is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. Thrive Naturals reserves the right to make changes to the website, policies, and these terms at any time without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
Thrive Naturals neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the website. Under no circumstances will Thrive Naturals be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the content on the website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the website. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content, including but not limited to financial, health, or lifestyle information, opinion, advice or other content.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Thrive Naturals, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use by you of the website, including claims by other users, access, products or memberships.
The information presented on the Site is in no way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for a doctor. Nothing stated or presented on the website is intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment. This information should only be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of your doctor. You should always consult with your doctor or other professional before using any oral products, whether offered on the website or otherwise. Your doctor should allow for proper follow-up visits and individualize treatment as appropriate. If you have or suspect that you have a problem, promptly contact your care provider. For any products and/or services purchased through the website, you should carefully read all product packaging and instructions. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something that you have read on the Website.
Information and statements regarding products and/or services made available on or through the website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
No responsibility is assumed by Thrive Naturals, the author, publisher or distributors of this information should the information be used in place of a licensed medical practitioner’s services. No guarantees of any kind are made for the performance or effectiveness of the preparations mentioned on this website. Furthermore, this information is based solely on the traditional and historic use of a given herb, or on clinical trials that are generally not recognized by any US government agency or medical organization.
In consideration for the Products you order from Company, you agree to pay the sums listed below at the time such sums are due and owing. You shall have the choice to pay with a credit card or debit card. Company’s authorization to provide and bill you is obtained by way of your electronic signature. Once an electronic signature is submitted, this electronic order constitutes an electronic letter of agency. Company’s reliance upon your electronic signature is specifically sanctioned by the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Transactions Act. Both laws specifically preempt all state laws that recognize only paper and handwritten signatures.
At Thrive Naturals, we firmly stand behind our industry leading, no questions asked, 90-day money back guarantee. Here are the details of how the return policy works. You have 90-days from the date you place your order to return your product. Your product must be received to our returns facility within 90-days from your order being placed. You must return all the bottles you ordered, even if they are empty, in order to receive a full refund.
If at any time you feel the product is not meeting your expectations, and you desire to return your order, please contact our friendly customer support team at (800) 371-8131. Have your order number available to help expedite your call. A representative will provide you with a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number as well as the address to return your product. Returns must have an RMA number in order to be accepted. It is important to only send return packages to the address provided to you by the Thrive Naturals representative over the phone. Do not send returns to the address printed on the label of our bottles. Place your name and RMA number on the outside of your return package. If we don’t know who you are, it makes it a bit difficult to process your return. Packages marked “Return To Sender” will not be processed or refunded. Please note that you are required to pay for return shipping. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. We highly recommend all returned items be sent using some type of delivery confirmation system to ensure proper delivery.
Once we receive your package, it will take approximately 3-5 business days to process your return. We will issue a refund to your card you used to place your order. Your bank can take anywhere from a couple of days to a full billing cycle to credit your account. This will differ based on your individual bank.
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping Charges for International Orders are non-refundable.
If at any time you have questions regarding your order or return, please feel free to contact us at (800) 371-8131 or [email protected].
Please contact Customer Care by email or phone for any billing issues you may have.
Toll Free Customer Care: (800) 371-8131
Customer Care: [email protected]
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM PST
Herbal Safety Guidelines
Before using an herb you are unfamiliar with, find out its medicinal properties. Research it thoroughly and/or consult with an appropriately qualified practitioner or expert. If you are taking prescription drugs, or have a medical condition check with an appropriately qualified practitioner before using herbs medicinally. Herbs have shown overwhelming evidence that they work. Just because a small amount works well does NOT mean that more is better. As individuals we all have different constitutions, sensitivities, allergic reactions and possible health conditions. The following are merely guidelines. They include herbs offered on our websites. This list does not help with administering information on possible interactions and contraindications with prescription medicine. This needs to be discussed with your physician.
Should I check with my doctor or healthcare provider before using a supplement?
This is a good idea, especially for certain population groups. Dietary supplements may not be risk-free under certain circumstances. If you are pregnant, nursing a baby, or have a chronic medical condition, such as, diabetes, hypertension or heart disease, be sure to consult your doctor before purchasing or taking any supplement. While vitamin and mineral supplements are widely used and generally considered safe, you may wish to check with your doctor before taking these or any other dietary supplements. If you plan to use a dietary supplement in place of drugs or in combination with any drug, tell your health care provider first. Many supplements contain active ingredients that have strong biological effects and their safety is not always assured in all users. If you have certain health conditions and take these products, you may be placing yourself at risk.
Some supplements may interact with prescription and over-the-counter medicines.
Taking a combination of supplements or using these products together with medications (whether prescription or OTC drugs) could under certain circumstances produce adverse effects. Be alert to advisories about these products, whether taken alone or in combination. For example: Coumadin (a prescription medicine), ginkgo biloba (an herbal supplement), aspirin (an OTC drug) and vitamin E (a vitamin supplement) can each thin the blood, and taking any of these products together can increase the potential for internal bleeding.
Some supplements can have unwanted effects during surgery.
It is important to fully inform your doctor about the vitamins, minerals, herbals or any other supplements you are taking, especially before elective surgery. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure to avoid potentially dangerous supplement/drug interactions — such as changes in heart rate, blood pressure and increased bleeding – that could adversely affect the outcome of your surgery.
Notification of Changes
If we decide to change our Policy, we will post these changes on our Homepage or provide other notification of our revised Policy so our users and members are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and when we disclose it.
General Email Sign-up Terms and Conditions
By entering your email address in any web form located on our website, you consent to receive email communications from the Company, including:
1. Special offers, promotions, discounts, new product announcements, informational content and/or services offered by the Company; and
2. By providing your email address, you are verifying that you are the authorized owner/user of the email address submitted.
3. You agree that your personal contact information may be shared within our company to employees, agents, contractors, companies working on our behalf, business partners and other related organizations within our direct control, except as required by law. Your personal contact information will never be passed on to a third party outside our direct control for their use. The Company may disclose this information to third parties if it is required to do so by law.
4. You can opt out of receiving Company emails at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link provided at the top and bottom of each email message sent.
THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) SHALL GOVERN THE MANNER BY WHICH ANY CLAIMS REGARDING THE PRODUCT(S) YOU PURCHASE FROM US SHALL BE RESOLVED. THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH IMPORTANT LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
BY ORDERING A PRODUCT FROM US, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN US CONCERNING SUCH PRODUCT SHALL BE SETTLED BY BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND AS SUCH, YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. YOU ALSO WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN OR REPRESENT A CLASS OF CONSUMERS IN SUCH DISPUTES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, YOU MUST RETURN THE PRODUCT WITHIN FIFTEEN (15) DAYS OF YOUR RECEIPT OF THE PRODUCT.
- RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION. Any claim or dispute between you and us, or any of our subsidiaries or affiliates, arising out of or relating in any way to the Product or this Agreement shall be resolved through final, binding arbitration. This arbitration obligation applies regardless of whether the claim or dispute involves a tort, fraud, misrepresentation, product liability, negligence, violation of a statute, or any other legal theory. You specifically acknowledge and agree that you waive your right to bring a lawsuit based on such claims or disputes and to have such lawsuit resolved by a judge or jury.
- WAIVER OF CLASS PARTICIPATION. All arbitrations under this Agreement shall be conducted on an individual (and not a class-wide) basis, and an arbitrator shall have no authority to award class-wide relief. You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement specifically prohibits you from commencing arbitration proceedings as a representative of others or joining in any arbitration proceedings brought by any other person. You also acknowledge and agree that you are giving up your right to serve as a representative, as a private attorney general, or in any other representative capacity, and/or to participate as a member of a class of claimants in any lawsuit filed against us and/or related third parties.
- ARBITRATION PROCEDURES.
- Before commencing any arbitration proceedings under this Agreement, you must first present the claim or dispute to us by calling our Legal Representative toll free at 800-371-8131 and providing all requested information. You may be required to provide us with a written statement setting forth the nature of your claim or dispute. We shall have forty-five (45) days from the receipt of such call (or written statement) to resolve such claim or dispute (“Resolution Period”). If your claim or dispute is not resolved within the Resolution Period, you may commence arbitration proceedings in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- The arbitration of any claim or dispute under this Agreement shall be conducted pursuant to the American Arbitration Association’s (“AAA”) United States Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. These rules and procedures are available by calling the AAA or by visiting its web site at www.adr.org.
- The arbitrator shall not conduct class arbitration; that is, the arbitrator shall not allow you to serve as a representative, as a private attorney general, or in any representative capacity for others in the arbitration.
- The arbitration of any claim or dispute under this Agreement shall be conducted in the Los Angeles County, California State.
- COSTS. All administrative expenses of the arbitration proceedings commenced under this Agreement shall be as follows:
- If the claim or dispute that is the subject of the arbitration proceedings is less than five thousand dollars (US $5,000), your financial responsibility for the administrative costs shall not exceed One Hundred Dollars ($100);
- If the claim or dispute that is the subject of the arbitration proceedings is between five thousand dollars (US $5,000) and fifty thousand dollars (US $50,000), your financial responsibility for administrative costs shall not exceed Three Hundred Dollars ($300); and
- If the claim or dispute that is the subject of the arbitration proceedings exceeds $50,000, your financial responsibility for administrative costs shall be in accordance with the Commercial Fee Schedule provided by the AAA.
- Each party shall pay the fees and costs of its own counsel, experts and witnesses.
- SMALL CLAIMS. All parties shall retain the right to seek adjudication in a small claims tribunal in the county of your residence for disputes within the scope of such tribunal’s jurisdiction. Any dispute that cannot be adjudicated within the jurisdiction of a small claims tribunal shall be resolved by binding arbitration as described in and in accordance with, the terms of this Agreement. Any appeal of a judgment from a small claims tribunal shall be resolved by biding arbitration under the terms of this Agreement.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement is declared or found to be unlawful, unenforceable or void, such provision will be ineffective only to the extent that it is found unlawful, unenforceable or void, and the remainder of the provision and all other provisions shall remain fully enforceable.